The annual convention is a three-day affair scheduled in late March or early April in various parts of the state that brings together students and faculty from member schools across the state for speaker, workshops, contests, meetings and more. Since 2000 the convention has rotated from Sacramento to southern California in a hotel setting. In past years it was anchored in Fresno in hotel or university settings for many years.
- 2017 State Convention Information and FAQ
- Apply for Scholarships 2017
- Download the Schedule
- Download Behavior Policy
WHEN: Thursday, March 30, through Saturday, April 1, 2017.
WHERE: DoubleTree Hotel in Sacramento – 2001 Point W Way, Sacramento, CA 95815
HOTEL REGISTRATION INFO
Hotel Room Rate: $129 per night (same rate for single and double rooms)
Hotel Reservation Deadline: Thursday, March 2, 2017, 5 p.m.
Hotel Rooming List Deadline:Thursday, March 2, 2017, 5 p.m.
TO MAKE A HOTEL RESERVATION
Email the following to Megan.Chappell@hilton.com
1. Adviser’s Name
2. School Name
3. Number of single rooms needed
4. Number of double rooms needed
5. Arrival date
6. Departure date
7. Rollaways requested (complimentary as long as available on a first-come first-serve basis)
8. Credit card to guarantee the reservation (cancellation policy is 24 hours before check-in)
9. Payment method (what the final payment method will be)
REGISTRATION FOR CONVENTION: Registration is now open
Registration is for MEMBER schools only; individuals can not register. All registrations must include a name, twitter and email address for each delegate to be considered valid.
By Thursday, March 9, 2017
Hotel Registration Discount*:
Regular Registration Fee (for commuters):
After March 9, 2017
Late Hotel Discount Registration Fee:
Late Regular Registration Fee (for commuters):